In the region around Hopfgarten you will find optimum conditions for an extensive golf holiday. There is not just one golf course here. Kitzbühel scores points with golf enthusiasts and leisure golfers alike with its 4 championship courses and 54 variety-packed holes covering varied terrain. Combined with the extensive offers available in Das Hohe Salve Sportresort, Brixental is one of the most popular golf regions in the Tyrol Alps.
Kitzbühel sends golfers into raptures: Here with us, guests will find a small golf paradise, surrounded by the picturesque mountain summits in Tyrol. Providing picture-book style tee-offs, it's as if the region were made for putting. What defines the Kitzbühel Alps as a golf region:
- Multi-faceted golf courses close to the hotel
- The Kitzbühel Golf Card: 34 x golf fun - with just one card
- Tee-offs in a breath-taking mountain backdrop
- A variety-packed & complementary selection of leisure activities
Sportresort Hohe Salve rounds off a golf holiday by providing perfect conditions. A variety of golf courses in Kitzbühel are located in the vicinity of the 4-star superior hotel. Our guests will enjoy culinary delights in Restaurant Das Brixx. While enjoying a night-cap at the hotel’s own bar you get to being a success-filled day on the golf course to a particularly cosy end. Dreamy wellness offers and pools providing views to the fantastic mountains invite you to rhapsodise and to relax. We set golfers’ hearts aflutter.
- Buy the Golf Alpin Card directly at the resort
- Further discounts at golf courses
- Reserve preferred tee times directly with us at the resort
- Information about golf directly from the host in the house
Golf as an experience: Here with us in the Sportresort everything revolves around the themes of variety and adventure. Anyone who comes to our hotel as a guest, goes way relaxed and fully loaded with memories to take back home with them.
Das Sportresort Hohe Salve is a perfect starting point for your action-packed golf holiday, in the Tyrol mountains. The Kitzbühel Alps region provides variety with its different golf courses covering a wide range of difficulty levels, for which you will also receive a discount during your stay. Whether you are an experienced golfer or are new to the sport – there is something to suit everyone here. All information about golfing as well as the courses can be obtained directly from our host. Preferred tee times can also be reserved on site.
As a 4-star superior hotel, Das Hohe Salve Sportresort is a popular destination for holiday-makers: Whether sports enthusiast or pleasure seeker – everyone is welcome here with us. Nestling in Vordere Brixental, we place a great deal of emphasis on the interplay between exercise, recuperation and nutrition. The extensive Move & Relax area provides a variety packed programme on an area spanning 1400m², which means it links perfectly with a golf holiday.
Golf courses in Westendorf, Achensee, Ellmau and more
- Golfclub Kitzbüheler Alpen Westendorf: This 18-hole golf facility is located on Westendorf sunny plateau. This recently opened golf course in the region scores points with its 5882 m overall length, and stands out above all thanks to its exceptionally peaceful location.
Journey time: 11 min by car
- Golfclub Wilder Kaiser Ellmau: The undulating 27-hole golf course appeals to many golf lovers thanks to its ideal sunny location. It is here that the panorama of the impressive, rugged mountains of the "Wilder Kaiser" can be enjoyed particularly well.
Journey time: 22 min by car
- Golfclub Kaiserwinkl – Kössen: Opened in 1989, the 18-hole golf facility is located in the Kaiserwinkel valley basin, and inspires with its incomparable panorama.
Journey time: 46 min by car
- Kitzbühel Kaps golf course: Its wonderful setting on the sunny side of Kitzbühel and outstanding sporting successes have made course and club one of the best known in Austria.
Journey time: 26 min by car
- Kitzbühel – Schwarzsee – Reif golf course: A unique panorama, long tradition and a variety-packed 18 holes await. Surrounded by mountain ridges, woodlands and meadows, golfers get to improve their handicap with water obstacles and flat fairways.
Journey time: 22 min by car
- Eichenheim Kitzbühel – Aurach golf course: Eichenheim course is one of the most popular courses in Austria. Nestling between the Wilder Kaiser and the Hohe Tauern, Eichenheim Kitzbühel-Aurach golf course provides breath-taking views to the surrounding mountains and a course area of 6092 metres.
Journey time: 29 min by car
- Rasmushof golf course: The 9-hole golf course at the Rasmushof is located in the centre of Kitzbühel, very close to the Streif finish area.
Journey time: 23 min by car
In the Kitzbühel Alps you will find numerous, very well-tended golf courses which have soft, easy to play grass-covered mountains, with the mountains of the Wilder Kaiser in the background. From handicap players to beginners – everyone is well catered for here.
Whether in Westendorf, Kitzbühel, Achensee, Ellmau or at another golf course – you will find the best playing conditions around Das Hohe Salve Sportresort. Specially trained PGA pros (Professional Golfers Association) take care of our guests’ training sessions.
Our state-of-the-art facilities will set every golfer's heart aflutter. During a golf holiday, our guests can expect total variety when it comes to natural surroundings and the many and varied opportunities there are to explore the region – as well as the variety provided by our 1400 m² Move & Relax area:
- Fitness equipment
- Exercise areas
- Steam bath
- Extensive relaxation area
- And much more
In addition, all our guests have an opportunity to enjoy bespoke advice and supervision during their stay from our team of trainers who are trained in sports science .
As well as the right golf course, the right equipment is part and parcel of a golf holiday. You can either bring this with you to the hotel, or hire it on site from our partner golf club, Kaiserwinkel Golf Kössen – Lärchenhof. We look forward to welcoming you!
Other activities for your summer holiday in Brixental, Tyrol:
- Tennis holiday in Tyrol
- A hiking holiday in the Hohe Salve holiday region
- Rafting & canyoning in Tyrol
- Paragliding in Brixental
- Swimming: Swimming lakes & swimming pools
- Trail running: Trails in Brixental
- Mountain-bike holiday