The Brixental holiday region is just the place to enjoy a mountain-bike holiday:
- Around 1000 kilometres of cycle paths
- More than 800 kilometres of mountain bike routes
There are plenty of downhill and singletrails here for that adrenaline hit along with asphalt serpentine roads for roadies und gravelbiker.
Totals for the mountain bike routes: 32,296 metres ascent; 812.35 kilometres. Whether you are out and about with the family on asphalt circuits, or as an extreme biker are riding one of the root-packed singletrails. The dreamy backdrop with the:
- Hohe Salve
- The natural paradise of Kelchsau
- the Kitzbüheler Horn
- the Hahnenkamm
Are all part of it. Hohe Salve Sportresort is a quality-approved road & mountain-bike accommodation provider making it the perfect starting point for all-comers.
Gentle summits, tranquil valleys and breath-taking views: An extensive network of cycle paths around Das Hohe Salve Sportresort provides plenty of opportunities.
Connoisseurs are well catered for here just as much as holiday-makers who are looking for a challenge on the action-packed mountain-bike trails. And it is not just mountain bikers who are well catered for here. The conditions are also perfect for road cyclists, gravelbiker and E-bike tours. There are around 80 charging stations for bikes in the region around our hotel. Various refreshment stop options and traditional inns make for a particularly tasty cycling holiday and tempt you to linger for a while.
Imposing peaks, unique alpine panoramas and the charm of Tyrolean villages - experience the alpine hotspots of the Kitzbühel Alps up close and top equipped with our new gravel bikes. They take the biking experience to a new level combining the best of both worlds.
No matter whether you are a true summit stormer or love solid ground under your wheels, the Gravelbikes are true all-rounders and can be used ideally on the road as well as off-road - just the perfect combination of road bike and mountain bike.
The strong tires, the upright seat and the wide handlebars promise ultimate comfort and ideal conditions for off-road trails, gravel roads and forest paths. Take the chance to push yourself and face new challenges. Countless multi-faceted trails are literally calling for you!
Highlight at Das Hohe Salve Sportresort: We start with gravel e-bikes, which with the help of the motor excellently compensate for any incline and make the almost impossible possible.
Well? Fancy some more? Our professional guides have put together route suggestions that will take you through the most breathtaking places in the region - for every level and degree of difficulty.
So go ahead: leave your everyday life behind and get on your bike - new adventures are waiting for you!
As a certified elite partner of Mountainbike Holidays we offer all kinds of things:
- Guided bike tours several times a day
- Bike wash station & lockable bike storage area with CCTV monitoring
- VIP bike rent service via Intersport Oberhauser, including a bike workshop
- The biggest E-bike region in Austria
- 1400m² Move & Relax area
- Bike & hike tours which start outside the hotel
- Bike IN/OUT: Start out on your bike direct from the hotel
Our qualified bike guides are always with you – you can always rely on them. They also ensure that everyone gets the right bike. One highlight are the premium bikes available at the hire point inIntersport Oberhauser with SCOTT Sports. For just 35 Euros a day our guests get to enjoy comfort and adventure on wheels .
Our hotel provides an extensive programme by way of a supplement to your bike holiday. This includes:
- a healthy buffet breakfast
- the 5-course menu as part of the Energy half-board package
- a terrace to enjoy a coffee break or for a short snack in between meals
- Das Brixx - Restaurant & Wine bar
- the hotel bar, where you get to bring the day to a close
In our state-of-the-art 1400m² Move & Relax area we wholly devote ourselves to meeting your needs. Get advice from our experts here during performance diagnostics, enjoy a massage, relax in the sauna or infrared cabins or enjoy the superb mountain panoramas from one of our pools . Here connoisseurs and sports enthusiasts alike are well looked after.
Das Hohe Slave Sportresort is an approved elite partner of Bike-Holidays. In our hotel certified bike guides from the state of Tyrol are always by your side. Safe riding is the focus during guided tours. And of course there ought to be no shortage of fun and adventure. With premium bikes from Oberhauser hire shop – directly opposite the resort – you will find the conditions for a mountain bike holiday:
- New bicycle storage area
- Space for 50 bikes
- Kitted out with a high pressure cleaner, air pumps and more
- Secure - thanks to CCTV monitoring,
- Plenty of power points to charge E-bikes
- Options to hang up your bike
To make your holiday as pleasant as possible, enjoy the benefits of a qualified
Bike & Cycling accommodation:
- Sportsman's breakfast
- Storage room for bikes (lockable, video-monitored and theft-insured)
- Bike racks in front of the house
- Marked washing area (water hose, washing brush)
- Cycling/bike information corner with the following information:
- Cycling/biking map of the region
- 3 cycle or mountain bike tour descriptions with map section for free use
- List of bike repair shops, bike shops, bike rental + opening hours/addresses
- List of bike schools/bike guides + opening hours/addresses
- Timetable/opening hours of public transport/cable cars with bike transport
- Trade journals
- Weather info
- Bike repair package
Other activities for your summer holiday in Brixental, Tyrol: