The varied and breath-taking landscape around Hohe Salve Sport Resort is very well suited to enjoying sporty activities and letting off steam in many different ways. After a day on the bike or trail running together, guests staying in our 4-star hotel can swap stories and share sporting experiences with like-minded people at the hotel bar or in the restaurant.
Don't want to laze around while you are on holiday, but prefer to get out there and have lots of adventures? Then we are just the place for you.
- Around the Sport Resort holiday-makers can enjoy a game of tennis or a kick about on the football pitches.
- In the Move area you get to train with our qualified sports scientists.
- The sauna area tempts you to sweat all those toxins out and relax.
- Swim a few a laps in the hotel's own swimming pool.
- Our guests can loosen out their muscles in the wellness and spa area.
Whether it is enjoying the view from our25 metre sports pool, accessing data about your current performance level using spiroergometry, exploring the region by bike or on skis – the Hohe Salve Sport Resort is the perfect location for a sporty holiday that is extra special. Around the hotel you will find a variety of running and bike routes. Anyone looking for a special challenge can scale the Kitzbüheler Horn by bike. Meanwhile hundreds of hiking routes proceed direct from the Sport Resort into the surrounding mountains. There is something for every training session here.
Time-out from training to regenerate is high on the agenda too. To do just that, our guests explore the various golf courses in the Kitzbühel Alps. Winter holiday-makers enjoy the link to the valley station provided by Hohe Salve cable cars, directly opposite the hotel. These take you into the middle of SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental, one of the biggest interconnected ski areas in the world:
- 90 cable cars and lifts
- 284 km Piste fun
- Over 80 lodges to stop-off in
Around the Hohe Salve Sport Resort there is also a wide selection of trail running routes, mountain bike tour throughout the region, running and walking routes in the town, hiking and mountain tours of every difficulty level, as well as road bike and E-Bike routes..
The Hohe Salve – Sports-oriented offers
Nestling in Vordere Brixental is Hohe Salve Sport Resort in Hopfgarten. Here holidaymakers and day visitors alike will find an ideal starting point for sporting activities. Our sports camps are geared toward an active lifestyle and sustainably enhancing performance. Our four-star hotel emphasises themes including exercise, nutrition and regeneration –365 days a year. Whatever your age, we are the perfect sports-oriented hotel for you, catering for every fitness level. You will definitely find something to suit your needs from the packages we offer:
- Bike & Joy: Around 38,000 metres of climbing, 1000 kilometres of bike routes and 800 kilometres of mountain bike routes are at your pedals in the Kitzbüheler Alps holiday region.
- Fun & Flow: Together with our trained guides, we take you to the most spectacular trails in the region and provide you with the best tips on riding technique, so you can master those downhills to perfection.
- Move Power Days: A holiday complete with performance check – Spiroergometry, bio-electrical impedance analysis, personal training, sports massage
- Golf Alpin: Westendorf golf facility is just 10 minutes from us, making the resort a perfect starting point for a golf holiday in the region.
- Football school: Top-class, age-appropriate training under the guidance of Michael Baur.
The perfect mix of sports & a wellness holiday
In Sport Resort an ideal programme of supporting events awaits to ensure you enjoy a balanced holiday:
- a-la-carte restaurant and wine bar - 'Das Brixx'
- Move & Relax area with 400 m² area for exercise, separate Yoga area, strength room, outdoor training area, as well as saunas, steam bath, infrared cabins and relaxation area
- 104 rooms in three categories, including 8 suites
- and so much more
Would you like to live a more active and conscious life, but are not sure how? Our Move & Relax expert team can help!
You will receive an exercise plan based on your physical and performance data, co-ordinated to suit your own goals. The exercises are devised in such a way that they are very easy to keep up at home too, as part of your day-to-day life. This is what makes our Move & Relax programme – developed in cooperation with the Institute of Sports Science at the University of Innsbruck – so special.
We want our guests to feel great all-round. It is not just our very well-qualified staff that make this happen, so too does the picturesque landscape and great atmosphere in the hotel, along with our unique Move & Relax concept. Always to the fore: variety in training, nutrition and regeneration.
We reach out to a wide range of groups with our sports packages, providing the opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Brixental. Choose a programme to suit your needs:
- Bike & Joy
- Fun & Flow
- Move Power Days
- Golf Alpin
- Football school