Would you like to have a day away from the daily grind? Let your mind roam? And indulge in something good? Then it has to be a wellness day! The wellness area in Hohe Salve Sport Resort is waiting for you – even if you aren't staying the night in the hotel. Want to switch off? Looking for somewhere to relax? Then our 4-star hotel in beautiful Brixental is just the place.
A sauna session can provide relaxation too, much like a leap into one of our pools and a relaxing and beneficial massage treatment. The Kitzbühel Alps are the best region to harmonise mind and body and the Hohe Salve Sport Resort is a suitable location for an unforgettable wellness experience.
Wellness day in Hopfgarten
Even a short stay in our 1400m² Move & Relax area can work wonders – pure relaxation is offered here, so too the requisite level of activities. The focus is always on your well-being and own health. Whether you are enjoying a holiday here, or are here for the day as a visitor – everyone is welcome in Hohe Salve Sport Resort!
Move & Relax Day Spa entry (Use of the entire Move & Relax area) € 29.00
Move & Relax Day Spa Plus (Use of the entire Move & Relax area, incl. 25 minute partial body massage) € 50.00
A wellness day with friends, together as a couple, or just by yourself
Are you looking for variety and relaxation away from the daily grind? Daily life is often stressful and provides little opportunity to take a deep breath. Our experts are here for you and will take care of any suggestions or questions you might have. We would like to pamper you – whether that is with sport in the natural surroundings, or with culinary delights. Wellness has many guises. You can pamper body and soul in equal measure with a massage, or a beauty treatment in our Relax area. Do something good for yourself and treat yourself a few hours of relaxation in Hohe Salve Sport Resort. Enjoy your own wellness time-out – in the middle of the mountains in Tyrol!
Wellness – Day wellness in the Hohe Salve holiday region
What could be nicer than a relaxing wellness day in Tyrol? The unique blend of exercise & relaxation in Hohe Salve Sport Resort is perfect for anyone who wants to do something good for their body and mind:
- Feel the warmth in the sauna or in the steam bath.
- Unwind during a massage: Hot Stone Massage, foot reflex zone massage, Signature Treatments and much more
- Pamper your face with some relaxation during a his & her's cosmetic treatment.
- Be pampered with a pedicure, manicure, eyebrow colour etc.
- The fitness area provides training opportunities for all ages.
- Or get in a good work out with a swim session in one of our pools.
Culinary pleasure can also contribute to a relaxing time-out. Be enchanted by our regional cuisine and the highest quality treats. Our restaurant 'Das Brixx' rounds off a relaxing day in the Day Spa. Start your wellness day full of energy with an extensive breakfast in our hotel on your wellness day. Or bring the day to a close with a wonderful evening meal and a wide range of traditional dishes and fine cuisine. We want to return home feeling fully relaxed and with a feeling that this sense of equilibrium is wholly sustainable.
Then it doesn't have to end there. In Hohe Salve Sport Resort you can be pampered for a full wellness weekend.
Wellness is all about well-being. We want our guests to get more than that in the Move & Relax area. We want you to find long-term relaxation – even beyond your stay in our Sport Resort. As our guest, you can avail of numerous offers. There is something for everyone here – from a relaxing wellness treatment to a fully-charged fitness programme. For us this is what defines a day in the Day Spa.
Freely translated, wellness means 'good health'. This is about harmonising body, mind and soul. Whether it is for the longer term, for a weekend or just a few hours. Leave the stresses of the daily grind behind you and enjoy some time-out in Sport Resort in the Kitzbühel Alps.
- Indulge in relaxation
- Find balance
- Let your mind wander
Day visitors and hotel guests alike are very welcome to enjoy our Day Spa. Along with fitness training, sports camps and individual performance checks – for which the Hohe Salve Sportresort is renowned – there are a wide range of classic wellness and beauty treatments.
- Classic massages
- Sports massage (50 mins)
- Hot Stone Massage (36 mins or 60 mins)
- Electrical muscle stimulation using Compex® (25 mins or 45 mins)
- Manual lymph drainage (25 mins or 50 mins)
- Foot reflex zone massage (25 mins or 50 mins)
- Fresh Feet – Foot massage (25 mins)
- Fresh Legs – Leg massage (30 mins)
- Signature Treatment (35 mins or 65 mins)
- Hydroxeur® treatment (20 mins)
- Aquathermojet® treatment (20 mins)
- Shorty facial treatment (30 mins)
- Facial treatment with fruit acids (60 mins)
- Your Expert Care (50 mins or 80 mins)
- Face Intense (50 mins)
- Beauty Flash facial treatment (50 mins)
- Best Ageing (80 mins)
- The man of action facial treatment (50 mins)
- Short nail service (25 mins)
- Pedicure for lovely and well-tended feet (50 mins)
- 'Shorty' Hand and foot care (60 mins)
- Spa Manicure
- Spa Pedicure
- Polish with exfoliation - polish
- Exquisite eye treatment (35 mins)
- Gentle depilation using hot wax
- Diamond abrasion (10 mins)
- Ultrasound – to channel in active ingredients (10 mins)
- Eye treatments (available to book during a facial treatment)